We provide the best support for Sling TV, so if you are looking to sign up for Sling TV using Xfinity X1, then you can go visit our website at Sling TV help.support, or you can get in touch with our experts directly by calling at our toll-free number.
Sling TV is a rising star in the field of digital streaming. What makes Sling TV so special is its ability to provide more live and on-demand content than any other streaming service. If you want to use Sling TV with Xfinity X1, then there are certain things that you need to keep in mind, which we are going to discuss here today.
How to use Sling TV on Xfinity X1 device?
As Sling TV is available on a few Xfinity X1 devices, it is possible for users to get access to the device using Sling international subscriptions.
But, it is imperative for you to figure out that Sling Blue, Sling Orange, Sling Blue + Sling Orange and some Sling Latino services will not be available on Xfinity X1 platform. There is no need to get in touch with support facility as they won’t be able to help you out with this matter.
How to sign up on Xfinity X1 device?
In order to sign up for international services of Sling on your Xfinity device, you need to follow certain steps, which are as below.
- Press ‘Xfinity’ button on the remote and after that, you need to select ‘Apps’ option.
- Now, you need to locate Sling TV app in ‘Featured or Entertainment’ ribbons. If you want, you can also search for ‘Sling’ on the Xfinity menu or find the app using a voice search. If you don’t know as to which phrases to use in order to locate the app, then you can get in touch with Sling TV help and support to know those.
- Once you have located the app, select it and choose the option labeled as ‘Watch 7 days FREE’.
- Now, you need to select a base service, and if you want to add any extras, then you can do that. Once you are finished selecting all the necessary options, select ‘Continue’.
- It’s time to create your account by entering your email address followed by creating a unique and secure password. Note: If you are using the on-screen keyboard, then you can find and toggle capital letters by pressing ‘#=+’.
- To conclude your Sling TV account creation on Xfinity X1, you need to type in your billing information. Once you have entered that, you need to choose ‘Finish & Submit’ to confirm.
The process of creating Sling TV account on Xfinity X1 is now complete and now, you can go to Sling TV guide to begin watching the content you were looking to watch.
How are you going to be billed for Sling TV on Xfinity X1?
The bill generated for Xfinity X1 is going to be different from Sling TV bill and so, it won’t appear in your Xfinity statement. In order to find the billing date of your Sling TV account or view your billing history, you need to log into your Sling TV account by going to the Sling com account link. The billing date is going to be listed under the option named ‘Your Subscription’ and you can also find the billing history details by going to the option named ‘View Billing Details’.