Once you have created your account on Sling via Sling com account link, you can set up AirTV on the Sling TV app by following easy steps, which we are going to discuss here today. So, just make sure that you have everything ready to perform the steps or else you may come across issues later on.
Before any further delays, let us now begin the process of setting up AirTV on Sling TV app.
- Start with downloading Sling TV app on your iOS or Android mobile device.
- After that, you need to create an account with Sling TV. But, since you have already created an account on Sling TV, then you need to sign in instead.
- In the Sling TV app, go to ‘Settings’ and then, select ‘Over-the-air-channels’ option.
- Click on ‘Set Up AirTV’ option.
- Select to connect through Wi-Fi or Ethernet. If you have chosen the Wi-Fi option, then it will be easy if the smartphone is already connected to the Wi-Fi network, as there are no wires or cables to connect.
- Follow on-screen instructions in order to connect your smartphone directly to the AirTV.
- For iOS devices, you will have to perform the step by going to the settings of your iPhone or iPad followed by selecting ‘AirTV Network’.
- For Android devices, you can select ‘AirTV Network’ in the ‘AirTV app’.
- Enter your home network name and password in order to connect your AirTV to your home Wi-Fi network. You will see that this field will default to the network the device was previously connected to.
- Once the connection has been made successfully, you will have to click ‘Check for Updates’ option.
- Once the updates are complete or if there are no updates, you are going to see a message showing the latest software on the screen, so click ‘Continue’ to that.
- Enter a name for your AirTV, which is going to be displayed in the App Settings. After that, you need to select ‘Start Scan’.
- Type in the zip code where the AirTV is located.
- The app will remind you that you need to connect an OTA antenna. However, you can connect the antenna during any previous step.
- Select ‘Next’ in order to initiate a channel scan.
- Once the process is complete, you are going to see the channels showing the frequency, channel name, and signal strength. Select ‘Watch TV’ in order to begin watching your favorite shows.
If you come across any issue while performing the aforementioned steps, then you need to get in touch with Sling TV help and support providers. They are the ones who can assist you with the process of setting up AirTV with Sling TV app. Don’t try things on your own, as you may stop the things that were running smoothly before. Take help of experts for a quick and reliable solution.