If you are using Sling TV for the first time, then you may get a hard time learning how to navigate the guide. But, you will eventually understand how to navigate the guide. We can also help you, but you will have to follow the guide in order to understand the process in a better way.
While using Sling TV for the first time, you may have trouble navigating the guide. Well, it is a common problem for many first-timers, but there is nothing to worry because it is temporary because when you become fully familiar with the platform.
If you want to know how to navigate the guide, then there are two options available to you while searching for the shows you wish to see in the guide, i.e., ‘Grid Guide’ or ‘Channels Guide’. The first option you are going to see is the ‘Grid Guide’ while the second is going to be ‘Channels Guide’.
You can easily find out as to how to use each to quickly find your favorite movies, TV shows, and sports programming.
- When you see the first row of the grid guide, then you are going to see options for the guide view along with a date option where you can see as to what is coming up on the platform a week before their actual date. Select the date in order to access this feature.
- In order to navigate the grid, you need to move up, down, left or right to see as to what is currently streaming or is going to broadcast on each channel seven days prior to the date of broadcast. In order to see the description of the program, you can highlight it in the guide followed by selecting it.
- On select devices, you are going to easily locate the channels that you like to watch at the top of the guide having a heart icon. You can easily add or remove favorite channels from ‘My TV’ screen.
- To launch guide filters, you need to choose the ‘Guide’ icon at the top of the TV screen or choose where you see ‘All Channel’ displayed.
- In order to make your selection easy, you can filter the channels by genre including Premium, Lifestyle, Sports, kids and more. In case you set up your favorite channels on ‘My TV’ screen, you can filter by that as well.
- To view available live and VOD (Video-On-Demand) content from each channel, you need to select a channel icon.
- Select a channel from ‘Grid Guide’ or select the ‘Channels’ tab in order to see details of the authentic Sling TV Channel guide view.
- If you don’t know where VOD content is located, then just check beneath the ‘Schedule’ ribbon, and you are going to find the Video-On-Demand content.
If Sling TV not working, then you won’t be able to navigate the guide of the platform. In that case, you will have to get in touch with Sling TV help and support facility as only they can help you at that time.