As Sling TV is becoming more and more popular among the users who are fond of streaming services, more and more errors are have started to appear on the platform. Today, we will be discussing a few such errors so that if you face one of these errors, then you know how to get rid of it.
Error 2-5 or 2-6
If you are receiving either of these errors, then here is what you need to check and do.
Both errors appear when there is a lapse in the communication between the internet service provider of the user and Sling TV systems. Although, these issues are fixed on their own, however, if that doesn’t happen, then you can try below-mentioned steps for the same.
Try Another network
The problem could have occurred due to a bad network connection, so you need to connect to an alternative service provider, which could be a different mobile connection or a Wi-Fi network. If the stream starts working properly after moving to a new internet connection, then you will have to contact your ISP in order to fix the problem within the internet connection.
Try Again Later
If you have checked that there is no issue within the internet network, then you can just wait for a few hours as if there is a bug in the system, then Sling TV will fix it on a priority basis.
Sling TV Error 10-1:
This error occurs when email address or password that you’ve entered is not correct. If you are using Sling TV on another device, then you need to select ‘Settings’, then ‘Account’ in order to confirm the email address of your Sling TV account. Here are the steps that you can perform to fix the issue.
You will have to enter your login details again in order to check if that fixes the issue.
- For that, you need to click ‘Sign In’ on the homepage of Sling TV app.
- After that, you need to enter your email address and password followed by clicking ‘Sign In’.
If the aforementioned steps don’t work, then you should reset your password. For that, here is what you are going to do:
- Go to Sling com account.
- On the sign in page, you need to click ‘Forgot your password’.
- Type in your email address and then, click ‘Submit’. You will receive an email on your registered email address in which there will be a link that you need to click in order to reset the password.
- As you click on the link, you will be redirected to the password reset page.
- Change your password now.
- Once you’ve changed the password, you need to sign into your Sling TV account with the new password that you have created just now.
Relaunch App Option
If that error still exists, then you need to full close or force close the app and then, relaunch the app to see if that fixes the issue or not. If yes, then you can begin watching your favorite content on Sling TV.