In order to use Sling TV on Fire Stick, you need to first make sure that you set up the app properly. Sling TV as we all know is a live TV app that is available for iOS, Android and web platform.
Sling TV is one of the best options for those who are looking for a cord-cutting way to watch their favorite content. Sling TV offers you world-class entertainment at a monthly price of $20. You can select monthly packages along with a-la-carte subscriptions without any issue. Sling TV is primarily about watching live TV, but you can find several on-demand contents on the platform as well.
In order to set up Sling TV, you don’t need any special equipment or the setup process. Moreover, Sling TV doesn’t bind you in a contract, so you can opt out of the platform whenever you feel like.
Let us now discuss how to create Sling TV my account on Fire Stick, as millions of users are using Fire Stick and the majority of those will be interested in subscribing to Sling TV.
In order to use Sling TV on Amazon Fire Stick, you will have to first sign up for Sling TV account. If you are not sure about creating an account on Sling TV, then you can opt for a 7-day trial. If you like the service in those 7 days, then you can continue using it, otherwise, you can unsubscribe. You won’t be billed for those 7 days, which is what I liked the most about Sling TV, as many services ask to pay the money, which they will refund if the users don’t like the platform.
Once you have created Sling TV My Account, then you need to move ahead with the process of installing Sling TV on Fire Stick
Installing Sling TV on Fire Stick:
It is quite easy to install Sling TV on Fire Stick, as you don’t have to sideload the app because it is available on Amazon Store for free.
- Select ‘Search’ icon from Fire Stick Homescreen with the help of Fire TV remote.
- Enter ‘Sling TV’ (without quotes), and once you see Sling TV in the suggestions, click it.
- Sling TV icon is going to appear on the next screen, so click the icon.
- Click ‘Download’ button in order to begin downloading and installing Sling TV on Fire Stick. It will take a couple of minutes to install the app.
- After the app is installed, you will see ‘Open’ button, which you need to click to open the app.
Using Sling TV on Amazon Fire Stick
- In order to use Sling TV app, you need to launch it followed by clicking ‘Sign in’ button that you can find at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Sign in with your email address that you have used during registration process along with the password that you’ve created at that time.
- Now, you will see ‘My TV’ screen, where you can add channels to your favorites for quick access. You will also see channel recommendations based on your viewing history.
You can now begin watching your favorite content on Sling TV. If you come across any issue, then you must know that Sling TV Help and Support is available to help you out with all the issues.