Creating a Sling TV account is quite easy, but when someone who is not living in the US is trying to create a Sling TV account will face certain issues because Sling TV is not available outside of the US as of now.
Sling TV is an excellent streaming app, but the fact that it is limited to the boundaries of the US is what makes many people frustrated. A number of people who are currently not residing in the US want to access Sling TV, but they don’t know how that can happen.
When the same issue came into the knowledge of Sling Media Group, they immediately tried to fix it. Now, it is possible for international users to create an account. If you are not living in the US, but want to access Sling TV content, then you can easily take advantage of the 7-day free trial. Now, let us discuss how to create My Sling TV account.
- Go to www.sling.com/signup link.
- Let the page fully opens. If the page doesn’t load fully, then you will have to disable the ad-block and then, reload the page.
- Type in your email address followed by creating a password and then, click ‘Next’.
- Choose your channel line-up along with any extras that you like to add. Once you have done that, click ‘Next’.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter details of your valid credit card. You can use any credit card, as using a US credit card is not mandatory.
- Enter any five digits in the billing zip code box.
- Click ‘Confirm’ to submit your information and then, you will see your free trial getting started.
While the official stand of Sling Media Group is that users trying to watching Sling content outside of the US will not be able to watch the content. Many users have reported that their international accounts have been terminated for violating one or the other condition. To avoid ‘account suspension’, users will have to get a US mailing address, which is linked with their credit card. In addition, Sling TV should only be accessed when VPN is active.
It is quite weird to see that Sling TV only operates in the US because many people who are living outside are also clamoring for Sling TV, but it is not known as to when Sling Media Group will listen to the requests of their international customers. The technique that we have discussed above is one way of accessing Sling TV, but then, if Sling Media Group gets to know about it, then your Sling TV account will be terminated. If you are ready to take such a risk, then you can access Sling TV on VPN, otherwise, wait for Sling TV to be launched internationally. If you are living outside of the US and want to access Sling TV, then you can take assistance of Sling TV help and support providers, as they will be able to guide you with the right way of accessing Sling TV outside of US borders.