To enjoy your favorite shows and movies on Sling TV, the first thing for you to do is finding the right steps for signing up for Sling TV account.
We are going to discuss sign up the process for different devices, and we are quite sure that you must be using one of these devices. So, just go through the steps and begin with the streaming process.
Signing up for Sling TV on Sling.com, PC, iOS, Apple TV and Mac
- In order to sign up for a Sling TV subscription, you will have to go to Sling.com followed by clicking ‘Watch Now’ or ‘Watch Now 7 Days Free’.
- Type in your email address followed by creating a unique and secure password.
- On the first page, you are going to see the packages that Sling TV has in the offing. There are three packages to choose from as of now. These are Sling Blue, Sling Orange, and Sling Orange + Sling Blue.
- You can take a look at the available extra services that Sling has to offer to its users. Design your package as per your own requirements and once you are done with the process, click ‘Next’.
- Enter your billing information.
- Review all the details and if everything is Ok, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click ‘Finish & Submit’.
With this, you have successfully created an account on Sling TV, so now; you can watch your favorite shows and movies on Sling TV. You need to click ‘Watch Now’ in order download the app onto your compatible device. On your device, click on the logo in order to start downloading the app and start streaming. You can scroll down the page in order to see as to what offers the company is offering to you to complement your new Sling TV service.
Signing up for Sling TV on Android smartphones, Android TV, Windows 10 PCs, LG TV and Xbox One
Once you have finished downloading Sling TV app to your device, you can begin with the sign-up process. Launch the app and then click ‘Watch 7 Days Free to create your account’.
- When you click that option, the first page you see consists of the packages that are offered by Sling. You can select a package that you think would suit you the best.
- Press ‘Continue’ to check details about the extra services of Sling TV. You can highlight over each of those services in order to learn more about those, the channels included in each service and other things. Click ‘Add’ to add an extra to your subscription. If you have selected a service, but then, wanting to deselect it because you don’t need it in actual, then you can click on the ‘green check mark’ to deselect.
- You can now create a new account. For that, you need to enter your email address followed by creating a unique and secure password.
- Once that is done, it’s time to enter billing information. After entering the information, review it carefully and then, press ‘Finish & Submit’.
- Your subscription is now processed and you can now begin streaming.
If you come across any issue, take help of Sling TV help and support providers.